Admission Requirements for MAIRD
In order to participate in the programme, candidates:
- Must be university graduates with an academic score of at least 2.5 GPA or its equivalent for a degree course from a recognized University.
- Must submit a paper indicating one or both of the following:
- Professional background
- Current or future career preferences
- Must submit a paragraph of not more than 100 words why they are interested in pursing the course.
- Shortlisted candidates will attend an interview and will have to pass within the required margin of available vacancies.
- Successful candidates must undertake to devote their time and resources to actively participate in and complete the program on schedule.
- Application fee:
US$100 (Payable in cedis)
US$150 (Payable in cedis) - Foreign Students
- Tuition fee: US$7,500 (Payable in cedis)Apply Now
To make Nyansapo College the institution of choice for capacity building of African diplomats and other public as well as private sector officials and representatives of civil society organizations who represent their countries and organizations at international meetings.